- Day Tours, Rooms, and Villas are all booked in our booking calendar
- When booking Day Tours, guests will be asked to input an arrival and departure date. Please make sure to select actual arrival date and make the departure date the day after the supposed arrival date. (Ex. Planned Day Tour date: January 1; Input Arrival Date: January 1; Input Departure Date: January 2)
- When booking Overnight Stays, if the preferred rooms and/or villas are not visible on the dates put in, that means that those rooms and/or villas are already fully booked on the said dates and he/she must select a different date that those preferred rooms and/or villas are available.
- Please be advised that a deposit of 50% of the guest's total is needed upon booking in order to secure and confirm that booking, otherwise the guest risks the chance of forfeiting his/her booking. The remaining balance can be settled upon check-in on guest's arrival date.
- There is a P500 PET FEE per dog
- Pets are REQUIRED to wear diapers inside the resort.
- Guests may allow their pets to defecate but MUST pick up and properly dispose of their pets feces at all times.
- Guests must keep their pets on a leash at all times.
- Guests must never leave their dogs unattended at all times. Guests must never leave their dogs in their rooms unattended. Guests may not leave the resort without their pet.
- Guests are responsible for paying to repair damages caused by their pet whether to the resort property or personal property of other guests of the resort.
- Pets must be clean, house-trained, parasite free, and disease free. (i.e. ticks, fleas, Parvo, etc.)
- The resort understands that accidents are sometimes unavoidable. If any accidents occur, please contact the Front Desk immediately so that we may try to prevent any permanent damage.
- Senior Citizens, PWDs, and Children will be given a 20% discount applicable for both day tours and overnight stays.